Intern in Business Development, Zurich, CH
Deposit Solutions, recently coined the fastest growing fintech globally, provides the market changing Open-Banking platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation, banks can offer their end-customers a broad savings deposit line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account. Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30 million depositors, mediated over EUR 10 billion in deposits in less than 3 years.
This is revolutionary. We radically improve the customer experience for millions of bank customers. For banks, our platform is an easy way to become “Open”. Not just through a nice-to-have app or a polished front end. But in form of a deep, value-creating innovation that builds new capabilities and enables growth. The core of all this is our proprietary technology platform, which is continuously expanded and further developed. For this, we need brilliant minds who want to drive innovation, develop new features, throw in ideas and ultimately push our technology to the next level.
As our Business Development intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Support Zurich based Business Development team in building up the Swiss business and in daily operations
- Support for projects and sales initiatives
- Preparation of presentations and statistics
- Market research and analysis: systematic data collection and maintenance
- Support marketing and public relation activities
- Recent graduate or current student in their last semester in the field of study of Economics, Business Administration, Management or any other subject related to the field of business
- Strong academic performance
- Demonstrated interest in FinTech, Entrepreneurship or Banking
- Fluent in German and English
- Very good handling of PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Teamplayer, self-dependent and enjoys goal-oriented work
- High level of motivation and commitment
- You reshape the future of finance in an extremely motivated and team-oriented environment
- Open and direct communication channels with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making paths and space for your own ideas
- An entrepreneurial and employee-oriented company culture
- Modern office space in Zurich, next to HB
- Paid 6-month internship
Join our team in Switzerland – a group of super nice people from all over the world who share passion for sophisticated technology and a vision for the future – to revolutionize the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large! – we are looking forward to meeting you!
At Deposit Solutions we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.