We are Deposit Solutions, the provider of innovative Open Banking platforms for deposits connecting banks and depositors across Europe. Our mission is to establish Open Banking as the new industry standard for the deposits business.
Since 2011 we have developed a proprietary technology revolutionizing the value chain for banks and depositors. Our ground-breaking Open-Banking platform enables banks to gather deposits from new markets and allows depositors to access best-in-class deposit offers without having to open new bank accounts. Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 25 million depositors. With our B2C platforms Zinspilot and SAVEDO we have managed to mediate EUR 4 billion in only 2 years, making us the fastes growing FinTech globally.If you are an outstanding professional and are keen to help us transform the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large, then join us! Amongst others, we are currently looking for a
Frontend Developer – Fulltime, for our B2C team based in the heart of BerlinTake the chance and shape the future of our market changing B2C Open-Banking platforms Savedo and Zinspilot. As a Frontend developer your responsibilites will include:
- Coordinate with the other team members to deliver high quality frontend features for the platform
- You work in a small team of specialists who bootstrap our B2C business line
- You work in a team environment and match requirements with business/product development and product roadmap
- You code UI elements and apply the best in class UX
- You integrate code with the back-end development team
- You take responsibility to ensure successful results
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- You work in the Agile environment and plan and prioritize your tasks
- Min 3 years of professional working experience in front-end development
- Experience developing and maintaining stateful, modular Single-page Applications using AngularJs. React and Vuejs are also a plus
- Expertise in HTML and CSS development including layout, browser compatibility and mobile responsiveness
- Experience using RESTful APIs and basic authentication mechanisms, such as Cookie authentication and JWT
- Love working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), solving complex problems
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products and contribution to open source code projects
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Apart from standards like free water, coffee, tons of fruit, great locations in the heart of Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich or London, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We are looking forward to your application!