Intern in Business Development
We are Deposit Solutions. The Open Banking platform of the future.
Be part of the future by joining us, the fastest growing FinTech company in the world, backed by leading tech investors such as Peter Thiel, Kinnevik and Vitruvian! We aren’t jumping on the Open Banking trend. We are pioneers and have delivered Open Banking long before it became a hot topic. Since 2011, we’ve been connecting banks across Europe to solve problems for them and for their customers.
Our Open Banking platform provides an infrastructure for the EUR 10 trillion deposit market in Europe to the benefit of people, banks and society at large. It is already connecting more than 80 financial institutions from 16 countries, among them reputable industry leaders such as Deutsche Bank and Fidelity's and FFB. Through our own retail brands ZINSPILOT and SAVEDO alone we have transmitted EUR 10 billion in deposits until now and are bigger than everyone else in this space globally.
We are now looking for motivated team players to help us revolutionize the market.
- You participate in projects and sales initiatives like conference preparations and contribute to their success
- You develop and prepare statistics and presentations for prospective partner banks and other business partners
- You systematically collect data for internal performance reviews and market research
- You cooperate with and give assistance to the company’s regional directors to ensure the further business growth in different European through preparing training sessions and targeted training material
- You actively support the continuous process development and improvement and further contribute to it with your ideas
- You are a recent graduate or current student in your last semester of your studies with an excellent GPA
- You show a high level of motivation and commitment
- You demonstrate profound interest in FinTechs, Entrepreneurship or Banking
- You boast excellent communication skills in German and English; the ability to speak other European languages is a plus
- You are equipped with very good knowledge of MS Office
- You are a team player who is self-dependent and enjoys goal-oriented work
We offer you:
- A chance to re-shape the future of finance in an extremely motivated, team-oriented and international environment
- To work in the heart of Hamburg with colleagues of a close-knit network from more than 40 different countries
- Open and direct communication channels with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making paths and space for your own ideas
- A high degree of learning and ownership in an agile and innovative environment
- Fruits, coffee and drinks for free, support to HVV cards, discounts at our sports co-operations, great company events and lots of terrific colleagues
At Deposit Solutions we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.