Customer Service Manager
Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing fintechs globally and pioneers in Open Banking, provides a market changing platform for the financial industry. Our innovative platform is focused on savings deposits, allowing banks looking for funding to gather deposits through alternative, independent channels in an efficient, precise and cost efficient way without the need for any infrastructure. While depositors use Deposits Solutions revolutionary technologies for direct and easy access to a portfolio of market-leading call and term fixed-rate deposit products, banks and other distribution partners (non-Banks) can use this technology to offer their clients a variety of curated third party deposits through a single account while protecting their relationship with their customers.
In Europe, our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries to 30 million depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated over EUR 16bn to date. We are recently expanded into the U.S. with the launch of its subsidiary in New York City, Deposit Solutions LLC, to build on our success in Europe. We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our team based in New York. As a team leader, you will be responsible for our clients’ satisfaction. You will look after customer service, vendor management, process optimization, (operational) project management, and service management in the U.S. Your team and you will inspire our customers and promote customer loyalty and consulting through maximum proactivity.
- Customer satisfaction
- You are in charge of developing a best in class customer service and operations team (both personnel and vendors) with a comprehensive go to market strategy
- You optimize process flows, support service provider management and are responsible for sub-project management.
- You are responsible for daily planning/control (work distribution, personnel deployment planning)
- You will help with personnel selection and interviews
- You are available to the employees as a contact person and obtain missing information from other departments
- You create service reporting, interpret the KPIs and find solutions if they are not in the target corridor
- You have worked in customer services hands-on for several years and know what happy customers want
- You already have several years of experience in staff management and development in the field of customer service and operations
- You already have experience in building teams for new projects and managing vendors
- You have knowledge of customer service software, processes, techniques and tools
- An understanding of the modern financial and capital markets
- You have specific understanding of deposit products
- You are a confident cooperative leader with decision-making, assertiveness and conflict resolution skills
- Your communication skills are very strong and you enjoy motivating, encouraging and supporting your employees
At Deposit Solutions we offer you flexible working hours; 25 working days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; relocation support; opportunity to work in our different international offices.
All our offices are in prime locations in some of the world's most important financial and technological hubs New York, London, Hamburg, Berlin, and Zurich amongst others. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Enjoy an exciting industry while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian Partners, Kinnevik, FinLab, Apeiron, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We pride ourselves in the diverse mindsets, cultures, nationalities and experiences of our people. The Deposit Solutions’ family encompasses over 40 different nationalities! We run an environment with open doors and unrestricted communication that enables decisive, agile action. Combined with a mixture of top Tech and Business talent working closely we have built a workplace uniquely suited for gaining experience and knowledge in one of the world's most exciting industries.
We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal to revolutionize the deposit market.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age. We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal: to revolutionize the deposit market.