Project Manager in Delivery Management
Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing fintech globally and pioneers in Open Banking, provides a market changing platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account.
Currently our platform is connecting banks from 17 countries and in turn 30m depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated EUR 14bn to date.
We radically improve the customer experience for millions of bank customers. For banks, our platform is an easy way to become “Open”. Not just through a nice-to-have app or a polished front end, but in form of a deep, value-creating innovation that brings new capabilities and enables growth. For this, we need brilliant minds who want to drive innovation, develop new features, contribute with ideas and, ultimately, push our technology to the next level. Working with us means obtaining a unique perspective of the financial industry, working with Europe’s top banks and financial institutions and getting to know more of their people, systems and cultures every day.
To support our Delivery Management team we are looking for a motivated Project Manager.
- You independently lead implementation projects (i.e. onboarding of client and product banks) by coordinating all stakeholders and functions such as sales, business development, product management, key account management, operations, IT, legal and compliance
- You act internally as the advocate for the pan-European sales organization ensuring that market requirements are adequately reflected in the onboarding of banks and the development of the platform
- You not only support a smooth and efficient onboarding but also continuously improve it
- You continuously contribute to project deliveries with finance, banking, trading or related content that you bring
- You boast at least 2 years of professional experience in project management, preferably in a finance or banking environment
- You have a solid understanding of the collaboration between tech and business units
- You are characterized by your strong skills for structured and analytical thinking as well as a strong initiative
- You show empathy and intercultural competence in communications and negotiations
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- You complete your work according to the highest quality standards and with attention to detail, delivering on commitments in a result-oriented manner
- You are a customer-/product-oriented person
- You are fluent in English; German is a big plus and other European languages are advantageous
At Deposit Solutions we offer you:
Flexible working hours; free soft drinks and juice, daily fresh fruit, and coffee; 28 days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; weekly German and English classes; public transportation support; preferred rates in sports centers and gyms; international, diverse, 100% English-spoken work environment; opportunity to work in our different international offices and international relocation support.
All of our offices are located in prime locations in some of the world's most important financial and technological hubs: Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich, London and New York, amongst others. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Enjoy an exciting industry while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian Partners, Kinnevik, FinLab, Apeiron, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We pride ourselves in the diverse mindsets, cultures, nationalities and experiences of our people. The Deposit Solutions’ family encompasses over 40 different nationalities! We run an environment with open doors and unrestricted communication that enables decisive, agile action. Combined with a mixture of top Tech and Business talent working closely we have built a workplace uniquely suited for gaining experience and knowledge in one of the world's most exciting industries.
We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal: to revolutionize the deposit market.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Come meet us!