Associate in Incident Management
Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing fintech globally and pioneers in Open Banking, provides a market changing platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account.
Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30m depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated EUR 13bn to date.
We radically improve the customer experience for millions of bank customers. For banks, our platform is an easy way to become “Open”. Not just through a nice-to-have app or a polished front end, but in form of a deep, value-creating innovation that brings new capabilities and enables growth. For this, we need brilliant minds who want to drive innovation, develop new features, contribute with ideas and, ultimately, push our technology to the next level. Working with us means obtaining a unique perspective of the financial industry, working with Europe’s top banks and financial institutions and getting to know more of their people, systems and cultures every day.
This is a key position in the Operations department. You will report directly to Head of Business Process Operations and will have direct contact with multiple B2B clients and partners externally, and with the heads and colleagues of other departments internally. You are the single point of contact coordinating all internal and external stakeholders on status, next steps, reactive and preventive measures of incidents.
- You will be the single point of contact for B2B customers, service providers, and internal stakeholders through the whole incident process
- You will define and monitor KPI and SLA, execute control, as well as address pain points to drive Incident and Problem management process improvements
- You will supervise, steer and execute the incident process from first response, through resolution
- You will monitor and facilitate follow up processes such as problem and change management
- You will chair incident reviews and retrospective sessions
- Working knowledge of ITIL and experience in Service Operations process (Incident, Problem, Change Management)
- Exceptional communicator, a sound influencer with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge and experience of corporate service management toolsets in order to assess/ determine business impact of incidents
- Strong report writing and analytical skills
- Experience in technology and/or banking strongly preferred
- Fluent English and German, both required
At Deposit Solutions we offer you:
Flexible working hours; free soft drinks and juice, daily fresh fruit, and coffee; 28 days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; German and English classes weekly; public transportation support; preferred rates in sports centers and gyms; international, diverse, 100% English-spoken work environment; opportunity to work in our different international offices and international relocation support.
All of our offices are located in prime locations in some of the world's most important financial and technological hubs: Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich, London and New York, amongst others. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Enjoy an exciting industry while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian Partners, Kinnevik, FinLab, Apeiron, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We pride ourselves in the diverse mindsets, cultures, nationalities and experiences of our people. The Deposit Solutions’ family encompasses over 40 different nationalities! We run an environment with open doors and unrestricted communication that enables decisive, agile action. Combined with a mixture of top Tech and Business talent working closely we have built a workplace uniquely suited for gaining experience and knowledge in one of the world's most exciting industries.
We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal: to revolutionize the deposit market.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Come meet us!