Operations and Integration Manager
Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing fintechs globally and pioneers in Open Banking, provides a market changing platform for the financial industry. Our innovative platform is focused on savings deposits, allowing banks looking for funding to gather deposits through alternative, independent channels in an efficient, precise and cost-efficient way without the need for any infrastructure. While depositors use Deposit Solutions revolutionary technologies for direct and easy access to a portfolio of market-leading call and term fixed-rate deposit products, banks and other distribution partners (non-Banks) can use this technology to offer their clients a variety of curated third-party deposits through a single account while protecting their relationship with their customers.
In Europe, our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries to 30 million depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated over EUR 14bn to date. We recently expanded into the US with the launch of a subsidiary in New York City, Deposit Solutions LLC to build on our success in Europe. We are looking for an Operations and Bank Integration Manager to join our New York based team. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of our platform and coordination with our banks and distribution partners. You will handle platform performance, incident management and reporting, process optimization and investigate and resolve client issues in the U.S. You will inspire our customers and promote customer loyalty and consulting through maximum pro-activity.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the US platform
- Deliver regular reporting on platform performance and tracking against KPIs
- Manage resolution of incidents and escalation with internal teams and external partners
- Optimize operational processes and procedures
- Work with the platform development team to deliver bug fixes and platform enhancements
- Develop a best in class operations and integrations team
- Lead integrations with deposit taking banks and front-end points of sale
- Coordinate with Customer Service on day-to-day operations and with Product Management, Business Development, and Platform Development on the integration of new banks
- You have worked in operations for several years and know how to manage and improve a transaction-based platform
- You have several years of experience in staff management and development in the field of operations and integrations.
- You have experience managing external relationships and coordinating multiple stakeholders for integrations
- You have knowledge of operations software, processes, techniques and tools
- An understanding of the modern financial and capital markets is helpful
- Specific understanding of deposit products and payments is ideal
- You are a confident cooperative leader with decision-making, assertiveness and conflict resolution skills.
- Your communication skills are very strong, and you enjoy motivating, encouraging and supporting your employees.
At Deposit Solutions we offer you flexible working hours; 25 working days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; relocation support; opportunity to work in our different international offices.
All our offices are in prime locations in some of the world's most important financial and technological hubs New York, London, Hamburg, Berlin, and Zurich amongst others. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Enjoy an exciting industry while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian Partners, Kinnevik, FinLab, Apeiron, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We pride ourselves in the diverse mindsets, cultures, nationalities and experiences of our people. The Deposit Solutions’ family encompasses over 40 different nationalities! We run an environment with open doors and unrestricted communication that enables decisive, agile action. Combined with a mixture of top Tech and Business talent working closely we have built a workplace uniquely suited for gaining experience and knowledge in one of the world's most exciting industries.
We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal to revolutionize the deposit market.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age. We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal: to revolutionize the deposit market.