Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing fintech globally and pioneers in Open Banking, provides a market changing platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account.
Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30m depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated EUR 13bn to date.
We radically improve the customer experience for millions of bank customers. For banks, our platform is an easy way to become “Open”. Not just through a nice-to-have app or a polished front end, but in form of a deep, value-creating innovation that brings new capabilities and enables growth. For this, we need brilliant minds who want to drive innovation, develop new features, contribute with ideas and, ultimately, push our technology to the next level. Working with us means obtaining a unique perspective of the financial industry, working with Europe’s top banks and financial institutions and getting to know more of their people, systems and cultures every day.
Do you have a passion for developing state-of-the-art platforms? Deposit Solutions is looking for an analytical, driven, and creative product leader to join the Product Management team.
As a Product Manager (PM) with Deposit Solutions, you have the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge global platform that serves clients around the world. You will work with software, QA and infrastructure engineers, product managers and company leadership to help design, build, document, and ship innovative solutions that will drive excellent customer experiences and exponential business growth. You will have the opportunity to work on critical projects to build innovative products that push the future of Open Banking within a highly visible project with attention and direction from C-level Leadership. We are in a unique moment and are looking for a uniquely driven contributor.
- Demonstrated experience in Product Management. We are open to all levels of experience
- You have an excellent technical understanding of system interactions, data flows, and APIs
- Knowledge of and experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Experience working in Startup environments is a plus
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- You don’t need to be a software engineer, but coming with a deep understanding of software development would be useful
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills with proven experience working with diverse international teams
- Continuous learner and bring new knowledge to your team
- You have experience building complex products with multiple interdependencies
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and can decompose strategic vision and product design to actionable specifications for development teams
- You come with an entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to take initiative and bring various stakeholders to the table, prompt them into action and drive projects forward
- You can drive product vision as a single threaded owner partnering with cross functional team
At Deposit Solutions we offer you:
Flexible working hours; free soft drinks and juice, daily fresh fruit, and coffee; 28 days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; German and English classes weekly; public transportation support; preferred rates in sports centers and gyms; international, diverse, 100% English-spoken work environment; opportunity to work in our different international offices and international relocation support.
All of our offices are located in prime locations in some of the world's most important financial and technological hubs: Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich, London and New York, amongst others. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Enjoy an exciting industry while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian Partners, Kinnevik, FinLab, Apeiron, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We pride ourselves in the diverse mindsets, cultures, nationalities and experiences of our people. The Deposit Solutions’ family encompasses over 40 different nationalities! We run an environment with open doors and unrestricted communication that enables decisive, agile action. Combined with a mixture of top Tech and Business talent working closely we have built a workplace uniquely suited for gaining experience and knowledge in one of the world's most exciting industries.
We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal: to revolutionize the deposit market.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Come meet us!