Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing fintech globally and pioneers in Open Banking, provides a market changing platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account.
Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30m depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated in over EUR 13bn to date.
We radically improve the customer experience for millions of bank customers. For banks, our platform is an easy way to become “Open”. Not just through a nice-to-have app or a polished front end, but in form of a deep, value-creating innovation that brings new capabilities and enables growth. For this, we need brilliant minds who want to drive innovation, develop new features, contribute with ideas and, ultimately, push our technology to the next level. Working with us means obtaining a unique perspective of the financial industry, working with Europe’s top banks and financial institutions and getting to know more of their people, systems and cultures every day.
Take the chance to shape the user experience of our market changing Open-Banking B2C platforms. As part of our UX/UI team
- You are a highly motivated designer, who is curious, always ready to learn and can work independently
- You are a team player who is able to efficiently work with the product managers and developers
- You have already worked with a wide range of target audience and are customer focused
- You have experience in UX Processes and in UI Designs
- You can perform User interviews and Usability tests
- You feel comfortable working in dynamic work environment of a start-up
- Solve real customer challenges by researching, designing, testing and validating different approaches
- Understand customer intent and optimizing existing features to create a simple yet impactful experience
- Translate business & technical requirement into prototypes and designs
- Articulate & discuss your design decision backed by data and logic
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders from various business functions and groups
- Contribute to and help create design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 4-6 years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Mastery of Mobile Responsive Design
- Proficiency in Adobe suite, Balsamiq, Sketch or XD
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products that add value to our customers
- Good cultural understanding and willingness to work with a highly international team
Flexible working hours; 25 working days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; relocation support; opportunity to work in our different international offices, 401k and Healthcare.