Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing fintechs globally and pioneers in Open Banking, provides a market changing platform for the financial industry. Our innovative platform is focused on savings deposits, allowing banks looking for funding to gather deposits through alternative, independent channels in an efficient, precise and cost efficient way without the need for any infrastructure. While depositors use Deposits Solutions revolutionary technologies for direct and easy access to a portfolio of market-leading call and term fixed-rate deposit products. Banks and other distribution partners (non-Banks) can use this technology to offer their clients a variety of curated third party deposits through a single account while protecting their relationship with their customers.
In Europe, our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries to 30 million depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated over EUR 16bn to date. We are recently expanded into the U.S. with the launch of its subsidiary in New York City, Deposit Solutions LLC to build on our success in Europe.
We are building the Deposit Solutions US team and are looking for a Sales Manager for Banks. As our New York-based U.S. Sales Director, you are responsible for selling CEOs, CFOs, and treasurers of Banks nationally on our unique solution. You lead building & fostering relationships, lead negotiating and closing the prospective clients and - after closing – remain a key contact of our clients. As the overall relationship owner, you are responsible for customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and ongoing sales to the Banks in the U.S.
- You will proactively source and close new bank partnerships (we are looking for someone with a “hunter” mentality)
- You will further develop our vision and strategy for the U.S. market
- You will negotiate deal terms with potential new partner banks, and when successful, lead the on-boarding phase as the business owner
- You will liaise with banks who use our platform to foster sustainable and healthy client relationships
- You will analyze market trends, the funding requirements of banks, and provide input for the further strategic development of our platform
- You will ensure leads are adequately processed and supported
- You will manage ongoing client relationship and ongoing sales
- You will take ownership of responsibilities, overcome obstacles and deliver on commitments
- You will manage special projects as assigned
- 10 to 15 years in a senior role in global markets sales or investment banking relationship management in the financial service industry
- Extensive knowledge of banking sector areas (transaction banking, capital markets, product management, treasury etc.) and in-depth technical understanding of digital banking solutions
- Ideally, experience with independent/community/regional banks with $1-50 billion in assets
- Strong and established banking C-Level network
- Professional experience in execution of projects in the banking/financial services or key account management
- Proven executing and closing skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, outstanding presentation capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel extensively and to be based in NYC
- Highly motivated, proactive, autonomous working, entrepreneurial spirit and team player
- Successful graduate with an outstanding university degree
At Deposit Solutions we offer you flexible working hours; 25 working days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; relocation support; opportunity to work in our different international offices.
All our offices are in prime locations in some of the world's most important financial and technological hubs New York, London, Hamburg, Berlin, and Zurich amongst others. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Enjoy an exciting industry while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian Partners, Kinnevik, FinLab, Apeiron, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We pride ourselves in the diverse mindsets, cultures, nationalities and experiences of our people. The Deposit Solutions’ family encompasses over 40 different nationalities! We run an environment with open doors and unrestricted communication that enables decisive, agile action. Combined with a mixture of top Tech and Business talent working closely we have built a workplace uniquely suited for gaining experience and knowledge in one of the world's most exciting industries.
We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal to revolutionize the deposit market.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age. We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal: to revolutionize the deposit market.