(Senior) Manager Business Development
The (Senior) Business Development Manager is leading key projects throughout the sales cycle and is part of the Project Office team. The Project Office acts as the key connection between the pan-European sales organization and the headquarters and is therefore inextricably tied to the success of our company. It is responsible for sales intelligence, research, analytics, lead management and content preparation.
- You coordinate, review and strategically improve the sales support activities for the pan-European sales organization
- You act internally as the advocate for the pan-European sales organization ensuring that market requirements are adequately reflected in development of new products etc.
- You independently lead inter-disciplinary projects in coordination with for example product management, IT, product operations, marketing, legal and customer service
- You support senior management with analysis/reporting etc.
- You coach and develop a team of dynamic professionals enabling them to reach their full potential
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, financial advisory or a related field
- Top-tier academic background (Business Informatics, Finance, Business Administration or related preferred but not required)
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluency in English required; German is a strong plus and other European languages advantageous
- Taking ownership of tasks, working in a self-structured manner and comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Delivering on commitments in a results-oriented manner
- Completing work according to highest quality standards and with attention to detail
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Apart from standards like free water, coffee, tons of fruit, a great location in the heart of Hamburg, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
If you are keen to support us in winning the rest of the EUR 10 trillion deposit market, apply in German or English now!