DevOps Engineer - FinTech - AWS - Docker - Terraform - Kubernetes
We are Deposit Solutions, the provider of innovative Open Banking platforms for deposits connecting banks and depositors across Europe. Our mission is to establish Open Banking as the new industry standard for the deposits business.
Since 2011 we have developed a proprietary technology revolutionizing the value chain for banks and depositors. Our ground-breaking Open-Banking platform enables banks to gather deposits from new markets and allows depositors to access best-in-class deposit offers without having to open a new account at another bank. Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 25 million depositors. With our B2C platforms Zinspilot and SAVEDO we have managed to mediate EUR 4 billion in only 2 years, making us the fastes growing FinTech globally.If you are an outstanding professional and are keen to help us transform the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large, then join us! Amongst others, we are currently looking for a
DevOps Engineer – Fulltime, for our B2C team based in the heart of Berlin
As a DevOps Engineer in our B2C Team you will work with talented, cross-functional, highly-motivated international teams, acting as a bridge between application developers and the underlying infrastructure, strengthening the DevOps culture, working with innovative technologies, and ensuring that our systems are ready for Internet scale.
- You support us with managing our infrastructure, deploying code and securing our customer data
- You design, build and maintain our development, testing and production infrastructure in AWS
- You mentor developers on best practices, teach skills and generally share your experience with the team to the best of your ability
- You help automate our infrastructure automation, playing a key role in allowing us to scale
- You help ensure we deliver code quickly and safely into production, build testing automation infrastructure, CI and related developer tools, thereby increasing quality and speed for our B2C operations
- You provide guidance on office, partner bank and related IT to ensure secure connectivity to AWS
- You help keep our production infrastructure running smoothly, scaling automatically as needed and implementing DRP for services where required
- You implement monitoring and notifications, including security measures, to ensure our customer data is always safe
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
- 2-3 years of working experience with the concepts of automation and infrastructure as a code
- Strong knowledge and experience with AWS
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker
- Working experience with Terraform
- Knowledge and working experience with Kubernetes
- Disciplined approach to security, testing and quality assurance
- Eagerness for writing documentation
- Experience with agile development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Good communication skills
- Highly proficient in the English language both spoken and written
Apart from standards like free water, coffee, tons of fruit, great locations in the heart of Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich or London, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We are looking forward to your application!