MS Office IT Administrator
You'll feel comfortable in the Windows, Linux and OSX worlds, have fun building, maintaining and automating IT infrastructures like servers, telephony, networks and end devices. With your ear and hands for the everyday IT challenges in the office, you contribute to a good working environment.
Your main tasks
- System administration, maintenance and further development of Windows and Linux servers,
- Network, server and client administration,
- Fault elimination or Incident Management,
- Support for Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365,
- Support for the local network infrastructure, as well as hardware and software problems,
- Co-management of upcoming IT projects,
- Further development of the architecture and security of the network.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in IT administration,
- Multi-year professional experience in Linux and Windows administration, Microsoft standard software, Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office, Skype for Business, Sharepoint, Active Directory
- Very good knowledge of the administration of Windows clients and Windows servers, Office 365
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager is an advantage
- Knowledge in the management of networks (LAN / WAN and IP networks),
- Experience in the field of VMware, Proxmox and Linux servers is desirable,
- A great plus would be experience in automating technical processes through tools and scripting (such as Bash and Powershell)
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented work, communication and team skills,
- Analytical skills and creativity in problem solving,
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- A dynamic and varied task environment
- Open and direct communication channels with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making paths and space for your own ideas
- An innovative and employee-oriented company culture
- Shared Movie and Playstation Nights, support of HVV Proficard, reduced occupational retirement provision, etc.
- Modern office space in St. Pauli, near the St Pauli / Landungsbrücken railway stations
- ... by the way: According to a study by the Economist Intelligence Unit, Hamburg is one of the ten cities with the highest quality of life worldwide. When you are selected from e.g. Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich or from elsewhere to Hamburg, we will help you move as best as possible.