Senior Software Developer - FinTech
Our business is in developing innovative software solutions that will revolutionize fixed term and overnight deposits in Europe. As a senior member of one of our software development teams, you will be responsible for the entire software development lifecycle, from designing new services to operation. At present, the focus is on the further development of our investment platform in the B2B and B2C sectors as well as the internationalization of several countries. Your focus as a developer lies mainly in the following exciting challenges:
- Expansion of our B2B and B2C applications, mainly based on Java
- Connection to external systems, e.g. banking systems, payment systems, reporting systems
- Supervision of the complete software lifecycle (cooperation with story definition, architecture, development, unit and integration tests) within the team
- Support for the operation of the team's services
- Finding and resolving acute problems (incidents)
- Leadership within the team
- Mentoring junior colleagues
- Ensuring that best practise is adhered to
- Completed studies in a technical course or comparable qualification
- Strong knowledge in several of the following areas: Java7 / 8, Spring MVC (web application), Jersey (REST-Webservices), Dropwizard / Springboot, MariaDB
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and the role of DevOps in a complex technical environment
- Previous experience in the operation of Microservices, i.e. in relation to deployments in high-availability cluster operation
- Fluent in English
- A dynamic and varied task environment
- Open and direct communication channels with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making paths and space for your own ideas
- An innovative and employee-oriented company culture
- Shared Movie and Playstation Nights, support of HVV Proficard, subsidized occupational retirement provision, etc.
- Modern office space in St. Pauli, near the St Pauli / Landungsbrücken railway stations
- ... by the way: According to a study by the Economist Intelligence Unit, Hamburg is one of the ten cities with the highest quality of life worldwide. When you are selected from e.g. Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich or from elsewhere to Hamburg, we will help you move as best as possible.
Are you looking for the challenge to build something new? You want to help shape the FinTech revolution? Then we would like to get to know you!