Information Security Officer
Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing fintech globally, provides the market changing Open-Banking platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation, banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account.
Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30m depositors, we managed to mediate EUR 13bn.
At Deposit Solutions we constantly strive to work with the latest and most powerful technologies. We are an Agile house, focused on continuous delivery and integration with the latest methodologies and innovations in the field. We radically improve the customer experience for millions of bank customers. For banks, our platform is an easy way to become “Open”. Not just through a nice-to-have app or a polished front end, but in form of a deep, value-creating innovation that brings new capabilities and enables growth. For this, we need brilliant minds who want to drive innovation, develop new features, contribute with ideas and, ultimately, push our technology to the next level. Working with us means obtaining a unique perspective of the financial industry, working with Europe’s top banks and financial institutions and getting to know more of their people, systems and cultures every day.
Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30m depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated EUR 13bn to date.
- You develop an enterprise information security strategy across all business units and platforms.
- You communicate risk to department heads and report to the risk committee
- You facilitate IT risk assessment and assist in the risk management processes
- You develop and enhance an information security management framework (including security policies, processes, training and awareness raising) according to new regulation and requirements
- You manage security operational tasks (vulnerability scan, penetration test, DR) and interact with business units to make sure the controls are effective
- You respond to security inquiries from all stakeholders and conduct/support security audits
- You assist the business technology planning and vendor partnership, providing knowledge and future vision of technology and systems. Initiate the evaluation, procurement, and deployment of security-related products
- You evaluate security incidents, cooperating with relevant internal teams to manage the incidents
- You will build the mechanism for monitoring the security level (Security Operation Center)
- You will enhance access management and develop internal processes to achieve effective security controls
- Degree in a technology-related field
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST
- Professional security management certification (Professional certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Audit etc. is preferred)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs. In addition, 2 years of direct experience in information security-related duties is required
- Ability to work independently and take ownership, possess a high degree of assertiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as teamwork, leadership and project management skills
- Proven desire and ability to keep up to date with security
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments
- Fluent English, German is a plus
At Deposit Solutions we offer you:
Flexible working hours; free soft drinks and juice, daily fresh fruit, and coffee; 28 days of vacations per year for every full-time permanent employee; German and English classes weekly; public transportation support; preferred rates in sports centers and gyms; international, diverse, 100% English-spoken work environment; opportunity to work in our different international offices and international relocation support.
All of our offices are located in prime locations in some of the world's most important financial and technological hubs: Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich, London and New York, amongst others. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Enjoy an exciting industry while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Vitruvian Partners, Kinnevik, FinLab, Apeiron, Greycroft and e.Ventures.
We pride ourselves in the diverse mindsets, cultures, nationalities and experiences of our people. The Deposit Solutions’ family encompasses over 40 different nationalities! We run an environment with open doors and unrestricted communication that enables decisive, agile action. Combined with a mixture of top Tech and Business talent working closely we have built a workplace uniquely suited for gaining experience and knowledge in one of the world's most exciting industries.
We invite you to join us and work with us towards our goal: to revolutionize the deposit market.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Come meet us!