Intern in UX/UI Design
We are Deposit Solutions. The Open Banking platform of the future.
Be part of the future by joining us, the fastest growing FinTech company in the world, backed by leading tech investors such as Peter Thiel, Kinnevik and Vitruvian! We aren’t jumping on the Open Banking trend. We are pioneers and have delivered Open Banking long before it became a hot topic. Since 2011, we’ve been connecting banks across Europe to solve problems for them and for their customers.
Our Open Banking platform provides an infrastructure for the EUR 10 trillion deposit market in Europe to the benefit of people, banks and society at large. It is already connecting more than 80 financial institutions from 16 countries, among them reputable industry leaders such as Deutsche Bank and Fidelity's and FFB. Through our own retail brands ZINSPILOT and SAVEDO alone we have transmitted EUR 10 billion in deposits until now and are bigger than everyone else in this space globally.
We are now looking for a motivated team player to help us revolutionize the market. Within this highly dynamic team, we’re scouting for a motivated and passionate Intern in UX/UI Design who is willing to take responsibility of projects in cooperation of the Design team in the context of Deposit Solutions at Berlin Office and is looking to get experience in a strong and innovative fintech company.
- You support the UX/UI team in daily operations and continuously aim to improve it
- You develop a solid understanding of the German deposit market dynamics (i.e. key players, interest rate levels, etc.) and other markets about to come
- You analyse the behaviour of our customers and develop ideas to improve our design language
- You contribute to conducting research, maintaining the design systems and work towards translating ideas into concepts & prototype
- You are a recent graduate or current student in your last two semesters of Bachelor's program in the field of study of Product Design, UX or Digital design or any other subject related to the field of Designs
- You have an eye for aesthetic visuals you can create designs that are modern and visually appealing
- You know typography, colour, grid, and composition, furthermore demonstrate best practices for pixel-perfect design
- You are equipped with advanced proficiency Sketch, Figma, InVision & other Adobe packages
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and are passionate about UX/UI design
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates your methods, processes & design principles for web and/or mobile platforms
We offer you:
- To gain experience in alalytical, creative and visual thinking
- Be part of an integral part of the problem-solving team
- A chance to re-shape the future of finance in an extremely motivated, team-oriented and international environment
- To work in the heart of Berlin with colleagues of a close-knit network from more than 15 different countries
- Open and direct communication channels with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making paths and space for your own ideas
- A high degree of learning and ownership in an agile and innovative environment
- Fruits, breakfast, coffee and drinks for free, discounts at our sports co-operations, great company events and lots of terrific colleagues
At Deposit Solutions we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.