Intern Funding Strategy
We are Deposit Solutions. The Open Banking platform of the future.
Deposit Solutions, one of the fastest growing FinTech globally and pioneers in Open Banking, provides a market changing platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account.
Currently our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30m depositors. Through our B2C channels we have mediated EUR 13bn to date.
We radically improve the customer experience for millions of bank customers. For banks, our platform is an easy way to become “Open”. Not just through a nice-to-have app or a polished front end, but in form of a deep, value-creating innovation that brings new capabilities and enables growth. For this, we need brilliant minds who want to drive innovation, develop new features, contribute with ideas and, ultimately, push our technology to the next level. Working with us means obtaining a unique perspective of the financial industry, working with Europe’s top banks and financial institutions and getting to know more of their people, systems and cultures every day.
- You support the Funding Strategy team in daily operations and continuously aim to improve it
- You develop a solid understanding of the German deposit market dynamics (i.e. key players, interest rate levels, etc.) and other markets about to come
- You analyze the behavior of our customers and develop ideas to improve our performance
- You support the team in developing strong relationships with our Partner Banks
- You contribute to conducting ad-hoc volume analyses, forecasts and other market researches for current and potential Partner Banks
- You create sales material (i.e. proposals for potential Partner Banks, business cases, models, etc.) to support the sales activities of our Regional Directors across the European Union
- You are a recent graduate or current student in your last semester of either Bachelor's or Master's degree program in the field of study of Economics, Business Administration, Management or any other subject related to the field of business with an excellent GPA
- You have relevant experience in banking, funding strategy, treasury, or consulting
- You are equipped with advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and are passionate about FinTech, innovation, entrepreneurship and banking
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; fluency in German or another European language is a plus
- You are able to manage multiple work streams based on priority with high attention to details
- You show strong interpersonal skills and are a motivated team player, who enjoys working within an international team
We offer you:
- A chance to re-shape the future of finance in an extremely motivated, team-oriented and international environment
- To work in the heart of Hamburg with colleagues of a close-knit network from more than 40 different countries
- Open and direct communication channels with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making paths and space for your own ideas
- A high degree of learning and ownership in an agile and innovative environment
- Fruits, coffee and drinks for free, support to HVV cards, discounts at our sports co-operations, great company events and lots of terrific colleagues
At Deposit Solutions we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.